Cool vibrant PR agency working across all sectors including Broadcast have an opportunity for a Senior Account Executive to work on some amazing brands including prestigious names in the luxury market.
The agency are owned by a well know media group. They are identified by their exceptional values, which are applied and adapted in everything they do and the ways in which they do it. The expectation is that our employees and any prospective candidates are able to illustrate how they define the following values and provide evidence of how they demonstrate the associated behaviours:
- Manage relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with the team
- Be the go-to person for clients by providing excellent service and consultation
- Facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- Work collaboratively across the business with the creative and production teams and manage the flow of information to the client with one consistent point of contact
- Craft internal and client correspondence, comprehensive well thought out communication plans, brand toolkits, press materials, etc.
- Be able to juggle a number of different activations including, timelines, logistics and events with attention to detail
- Support your line manager on campaign planning globally and implementation locally for a range of consumer campaigns both global and UK
- Nurture on-going close relationships with a pool of journalists who know you personally, will take your call and listen to ideas you pitch on behalf of your clients.
- Create and drive outreach plans, message development, effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the business with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Experience in Broadcast media relations and Live SMT’s, preferable but not essential
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for different requirements: press releases, proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, as well as online tools including DNA, Gorkana, Kantar, RAJAR, Year Ahead, etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
- Preferable multi-language skills for liaising with global media
- Have an interest in managing a team and desire to support and teach more junior members of staff
To find out more about this role or to talk about your career in confidence please get in touch,