Our client is a leading name in the world of Broadcast communications. They boast a wealth of names across different sectors including food/drink, finance, entertainment, technology, sports and leisure amongst others.
They have an opening for an experienced Account Executive ready for promotion, who has started to develop strong media relations.
The role is varied but will include:
- Liaise with journalists, producers and editors to secure a high standard of media coverage
- Demonstrate strong media relations skills to sell in agreed storylines and spokespeople to UK and global media; and build an established network of media contacts
- Show a clear understanding of what makes a good news story across the different media platforms: online, print, broadcast and social
- Research and suggest possible news angles and draft press and broadcast releases
- Maintain first class administration on all client accounts; ensuring all relevant client folders are kept in correct working order; preparation of internal / external status reports and contact sheets; ensuring coverage reports are kept up to date
- Be able to juggle a number of different activations including, timelines, logistics and events with attention to detail
- Support on campaign planning globally and implementation locally for a range of consumer campaigns both global and UK
- Work collaboratively across the business with the creative and production teams and manage the flow of information to the client with one consistent point of contact
- Work with your line manager on new business opportunities within existing accounts and help prepare creative proposals
- Achieve required objectives and KPIs for each project within agreed costs and timeframes whilst ensuring correct standards for all work is met satisfactorily
- Support the account manager to ensure campaigns are kept up to date
Previous experience in an agency is essential as is the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and develop strong client/colleague relationships.
This company offers excellent training and development.