PR Consumer Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Our client is a leading name in the world of Broadcast communications. They boast a wealth of names across different sectors including food/drink, finance, entertainment, technology, sports and leisure amongst others. They are fully integrated, offering expertise across media and influencer relations, social, digital and production.
They have an opening for an ambitious Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join this vibrant, collaborative agency.
The role is varied but will include:
Develop integrated PR plans for campaigns; demonstrating an understanding of UK/global media and an established network of media contacts and develop understanding of other areas of media (digital/ social and paid)
● Attending client meetings and conference calls, and signing off action notes afterwards
● Forward planning – ensuring every angle is covered internally and externally (resourcing,
budget expectations, staffing conflicts, client F2F meetings)
● Help prepare and write proposals and lead pitches for extension of activities throughout the
● Lead on media outreach/sell-in for campaigns and drive and support the team that are selling-
● Manage relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and
internally with the team
● Be the go-to person for clients by providing excellent service and consultation
● Facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
● Work collaboratively across the business with the creative and production teams and manage
the flow of information to the client with one consistent point of contact
● Craft internal and client correspondence, comprehensive well thought out communication
plans, brand toolkits, press materials, etc.
● Be able to juggle a number of different activations including, timelines, logistics and events with
attention to detail
● Support your line manager on campaign planning globally and implementation locally for a
range of consumer campaigns both global and UK
● Nurture on-going close relationships with a pool of journalists who know you personally, will
take your call and listen to ideas you pitch on behalf of your clients.
● Create and drive outreach plans, message development, effective pitching and training of
spokespersons on speeches and presentations
Previous experience in an agency is essential as is the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and develop strong client/colleague relationships.
It is an exciting time to join this agency . They offer the most incredible benefits package. The clients are well known brand leaders within a variety of sectors. If this sounds like the next step in your career then please do get in touch!