PR Account Manager Financial Services
Our Client is on the lookout for a bright, media relations Account Manager to play a central role in a highly creative integrated Comms independent agency in Central London.
Their mission is to make stories travel further. They create award-winning integrated campaigns that position their clients as disruptive, transformative and creative. Combining everything from strategy and content to comms and social, our integrated approach to marketing achieves cut through in an ever-changing digital world.
As a result, they work with some of the world’s biggest brands in financial services, tech and innovation
They are looking to hire an Account Manager to oversee new and existing client accounts spanning financial services, tech and business. Candidates will ideally be from an in-house or agency background (with 2-3 years’ experience) with a deep understanding of news, business, politics and tech as well as having strong contacts with broadcasters, planners, journalists and influencers.
You will be required to:
- Work alongside media executives and directors to deliver media relations including print, broadcast and digital results.
- Develop press releases, opinion editorials, blog posts – strong writing skills are a must!
- Brainstorm ideas, media angles and news stories for proactive and reactive campaigns
- Be in constant contact with journalists in the financial and business press. We are looking for someone with excellent pre-existing media relationships.
- Manage multiple accounts and liaise with clients to deliver the highest quality outputs
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a close-knit team
This is an opportunity to manage major accounts in a fast-moving, creative and exciting workplace. If you are a bright, excellent communicator who’s ready to hit the ground running and make an impact then this is a great opportunity . They are a small team who deliver fantastic work for their clients – and love what they do!
If you want to join a team of senior journalists, brand consultants and TV execs, and you understand financial services, tech/innovation and the news agenda whilst working in an independent boutique agency with a real fun feel then please get in touch!