Our Client is an independent consultancy who work on behalf of leading names in the fields of consumer, corporate, financial services and retail.
They are a fast growing creative group of creatives and are looking for an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to join their broadcast team developing relationships with regional and national broadcast journalists, writing creative copy and learning the fundamentals of what makes a strong broadcast, research or video campaign.
They are looking for a bright individual to work within their media relations team.
The ability to create stories and build relationships with journalists is essential.
A creative mind and outgoing personality is required to succeed in this collaborative agency.
No two days are the same. There is also the opportunity to develop your client management skills.
Duties are varied but will include:
- Liaising with journalists, producers and editors to secure a high standard of media coverage
- Demonstrate strong media relation skills to sell in agreed storylines and spokespeople to UK and global media
- Show clear understanding of what makes a good news story across the different media platforms
- Research and suggest possible new angles and draft press releases
- Be able to juggle workload
- Work collaboratively across the business with creative and production teams
- Strong media relations skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Great eye for detail
- Team player
To find out how you can be part of this expanding agency please get in touch.