Our client is a specialist in teaching their clients how to use data to inform their campaigns, how to use technology to engage the audiences they want to reach and then how to create content that would drive interest.
At the heart of their proposition is their platform, an application that combines large volumes of public data to deliver the customer insight that marketing and sales teams need in order to thrive. The platform arms their clients with a deeper understanding of their customers and their sector, so they can speak to them about the things they want to hear.
They are looking for an experienced manager to support their customers and internal teams with the delivery of impactful paid and social media programmes. With their specialism in Account Based Marketing you’ll need to have a solid understanding of the tools, techniques, technologies and platforms which can be used to reach and engage very specific audiences.
You’ll be responsible for supporting a wider team with the ongoing development of best practice strategies and provision of great client consultancy. The role also offers the chance to work with their Chief Strategy Officer and data science lead as we develop and enhance products specifically focused on Account Based Marketing use cases.
As well as supporting on strategic discussions, you’ll also need to be comfortable in the delivery of flawless campaigns, where necessary drawing on the wider resources of the team such as content and creative.
This role requires an excellent level of theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in all areas of your core specialism including:
- Ability to recommend strategy around different channels and engagement platforms
- Sharing of knowledge and best practice among the wider team
- Optimisation – delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation and automation
- Review work load and project management and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation/ prioritisation of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained
- Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to timescale (works well under pressure, and to short deadlines)
- As a minimum you will have demonstrable experience of delivering campaigns and consulting around social platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Additionally experience working on targeted display and retargeting with a range of DSP’s would be a considerable advantage
You will work on a varied mix of B2B clients including well know names in the tech world.
- 3+ years B2B and/or tech marketing experience, with at least 2 of those years spent in agency
- Hands-on experience of running projects, including developing the strategy, crafting a plan and delivery, of at least two of the following:
- ABM programmes (1:1, 1:few, 1:many)
- Micro-targeted campaigns
- Demand generation content marketing programmes
- B2B organic social media programmes
- Programmatic/social advertising campaigns
- Project accountability: you’ll be able to manage projects from briefing through to final delivery, pulling-in internal and external resource to exceed client expectations; you’ll be able to work closely with senior colleagues to capitalise on new opportunities or address any issues before they take hold
- Customer and internal consultancy and communication: you’ll have developed specialist skills to an extent that you’re able to provide context-aware consultancy to clients and colleagues, backed by industry insight and practical examples
- Client relationship development: You will be able to develop positive relationships with a broad range of people within client organisations
- Pride in high standards: you will make sure all internal and external activities within your remit are approached and delivered to the best of our collective ability, and in keeping with the Agent3 values of challenge, collaborate and lead
- Client knowledge: we’d expect you to be viewed by client contacts as being fully cognisant of the drivers, pressures and objectives of their business, including the individual nuances of the market, audiences and products/solutions being sold. You will then be able also to apply this insight to the planning process to ensure that any plans you put together are compelling and geared towards the outcomes the budget holder is looking for
- Professional development: you will take pride in keeping your specialist skills up to date through self-learning or formal training.
The company’s philosophy is that nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, they pride ourselves on having a meritocratic structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company. Their business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and they are very protective of our strong and positive culture. They a fast-growing, dynamic company, encompassing executives with specialist skills in their three key areas; data, technology and content. Underpinned by a Customer Success Team, they build bespoke, specialist teams for each client engagement.
They firmly believe in ensuring colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. They provide competitive salary and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.