We are working with a very cool, ambitious communications agency. They are part of a large well known media group and offer excellent benefits and are a great place to work.
They are primarily a broadcast specialist but do offer the full 360 PR program to many of their clients who include big names in the world of luxury, lifestyle, automotive, publishing, technology and food and drink.
They have an opening for a talented Senior Account Manager/Account Director to work on some of their flagship clients who are respected in the word of business, finance. The ideal candidate will have worked on B2C campaigns, possibly based in the corporate division of an agency and is now looking for something a bit different.
MAIN TASKS INCLUDE:
- Support and manage the key Corporate clients with client servicing, production management, and media outreach within the corporate portfolio
- Lead on delivery of day to day media activation and client servicing of owned accounts within given portfolio
- Support strategic direction of existing clients and support the introduction of new clients and business within the sector
- Support the Associate Director as well as individually generating new business across the company
- Key account servicing and campaign management:
- Global media relations:
- Team management and leadership:
- New Business Involvement
- Ability to communicate effectively, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Corporate PR with an ability to develop campaigns across business, tech, finance, sustainability, health and healthcare
- Global Media Relations and PR, understanding of social media, paid media and other media products relevant in industry including podcasts, platforms and Content creation for multiple audiences (earned, owned and paid)
- A strong understanding of the global media landscape and what works for specific sectors
- An established network of media contact
- A good understanding of social and emerging media
- Exceptionally strong writing skills, with the ability to write appropriately for differing requirements (eg press releases, messaging documents, website copy, case studies, etc)
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to manage a multitude of assignments at once and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to both work as part of a team as well as individually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes (including Excel & PPT), as well as online tools including Gorkana, Kantar, Year Ahead, Social Media Library, etc
The agency believe everyone has career goals and give regular reviews and excellent benefits. They employ people who are virbrant, collaborative, smart, curious and ambitious.
If you want to know more about this role or talk to us In confidence about your career, please get in touch.