A large, multi sector, global communications agency with the feel of a small, boutique agency have an incredible opportunity for an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager ready for the next step up to work on food and nutrition within their Brand team. The role is perfect for someone with experience of working across consumer, trade and issues for UK and global accounts in the food and nutrition, and Consumer health space.
The Account Director will play a key role in the management of the team and be responsible for co-creating and delivering the long-term plan for the practice. The role involves a lot of issues based work within the trade on very interesting accounts. This is a great opportunity to work on integrated campaigns with support from social media specialists, as well as a well-resourced junior team.
- Client-facing experience; you’ll act as a trusted contact for our clients, offering senior counsel as required and helping navigate challenges and focus on priorities
- Experience of working with on reputation management and sustainability programmes, food professional programme as well as consumer-facing activity
- Ability to lead and drive collaboration at all-agency and client meetings and lead social media discussions on behalf of the agency
- Experience developing media strategy and ability to lead your team to ensure successful delivery
- Budget management and reporting
- Team leadership and mentoring
This is a great opportunity for a confident Account Director with a wealth of experience working across a mix of corporate comms and health comms in the food and nutrition sector.
The agency offers excellent career progression with the opportunity to learn and grow. To learn how you can be part of this vibrant agency please get in touch.