My client is a global PR agency with a boutique feel. Whilst they are part of a large group, there are no politics and run autonomously. They don’t only say that they look after their staff but have actually signed up to a body proving that they do! – they take their staff’s welfare very importantly.
They have a need for an Associate Director to join their Corporate Reputation and Purpose team.
- You’ll be a key member of the Corporate Reputation and Purpose team, supporting the Head of Corporate in the day-to-day running of the team, including ensuring client excellence and driving growth.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients, applying your experience and knowledge to offer strategic counsel and manage issues with ease. The ability to win the trust and influence c-suite stakeholders is a must-have for this role.
- You’ll be seminal in the growth of existing business, identifying opportunities for organic growth and nurturing client relationships to achieve this. You’ll also help drive the next stage of growth for the practice, in partnership with the Head of Corporate and other senior colleagues, by driving new business, identifying opportunities and taking a lead in our response.
- You’ll have an expertise in key areas of reputation management, particularly crisis management and you’ll have the confidence and ability to deliver our teams crisis offering.
- You’ll support the Head of Corporate in managing financials and be experienced and skilled in managing team members.
- You’ll work with colleagues from across the global network and partners to drive the corporate reputation proposition, taking a strategic approach to issues management and building tools and products that reflect our clients’ needs
- You will be from an in-house or agency background, with several years of experience
- Experience in Corporate Comms and Internal Comms preferred.
- You will need to be commercially minded and a cross-agency collaborator, able to connect with peers across globe
- You will be realistically ambitious seeking a long term career
To find out more about this role, please get in touch in confidence