A global communications agency with the character and feel of a boutique agency have a great opportunity for an Account Director to join their rapidly growing Corporate, Reputation & Purpose Practice.
The role is ideal for a focused Account Director looking to lead on a growing portfolio of clients across the agency in Retail, Food & Drink. The focus will be crisis, issues management and strategic thinking.
The Corporate Reputation & Purpose practice specialises in a creative approach to corporate communications and reputation management, covering everything from brand positioning and market entry communications through to reactive and ongoing crisis planning or issues management.
This is a great opportunity to join a high-performing, exciting team. You’ll be relied upon to lead accounts and have the space and support to develop and progress. You’ll also get involved in new business and team management.
- To show creative flair, via brainstorm direction, idea generation and development and innovative execution
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, challenging where necessary senior members of the team and/or clients with confidence, in the pursuit of strategic integrity
- Demonstrate a knowledge of other marketing disciplines both internal and external
- Display effective time management i.e. meeting deadlines and prioritising
- Identify areas for improvement regarding the company and lead change where appropriate
- Understand and meet guidelines on best business practices including team financial and resource management, utilisation, daily timesheets, accurate billing, timely expense reports, etc.
- Keep senior leaders informed of what is transpiring with their business on a frequent basis, and ask for assistance when needed
This is a great opportunity for a team player looking t make their mark and join a fast growing, high-performing, exciting team. You’ll be relied upon to lead accounts and have the space and support to develop and progress your career. You’ll also get involved and collaborate in new business and team management. To hear more about this role please get in touch.